How can I use the Sixth Digit 2?
The Sixth Digit 2 can be used for a wide variety of situations:
- on a phone or tablet touch screen
- for pressing physical buttons on a remote control, microwave or light
- pressing buttons in public spaces like ATM, PIN keypad or lift buttons where germs might be an issue
- for touch screens on washing machines or gaming controllers
- when typing on keyboard or laptops – two hands make typing quicker!
- touch screen in cars or on SatNav devices
They are small and comfortable enough to leave on while you drink a cup of tea or wheel yourself around.
Given the current pandemic we are all keen to minimise touching surfaces that many others have touched, such as lift, ATM and payment machine buttons. Why not use it for pressing doorbells?